My team had a few questions about the GES shipping option:
- When is the deadline to submit orders? (And, is it a submission deadline or do they have to receive the order by that time?)
- Can we submit the order form online if there isn’t time to submit it before the deadline?
- Does GES ship the package as well, or do we have to use another carrier? (i.e. UPS or FedEx)
- After the tournament, does GES pick the boxes up from our pit, or do we have to take it somewhere else?
- We’d also like to ship our pit supplies. This is in a box that weighs just under 50lbs, and our robot box will weigh ~30lbs. Regarding small packages, the form says:
Does this mean we are no longer shipping “small packages”?
(note: I have been looking at this document: http://content.robotevents.com/docs/VRWC/2012/VRWC_Pit_Service_Kit_021712.pdf. In another thread ([https://vexforum.com/t/ges-robot-shipping-forms/20841/1), an updated form was mentioned. Is the form I’ve been reading out of date?)
//Andrew](https://vexforum.com/t/ges-robot-shipping-forms/20841/1), an updated form was mentioned. Is the form I’ve been reading out of date?))