New Hexbug Viral Campaign?

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but the hexbug ad on the right occasionally changes and links to this site. Looks to me like IFI is running a viral advertising campaign. If anyone has purchased one of the new hexbugs I’m wondering if there is anything in the packaging referencing this site.

Or maybe the site has been hacked?

We noticed it to! Not sure if it is a viral campaign or if IFI has a hand in it. We think that the site has probably been hacked. We can thank our lucky stars it has not happened before as this site is so vital to VEX

Not a hack - they are just having fun with the new Nano Bug campaign.

And you know this because…?

If you look around the site it doesn’t appear that it’s a hacker site. There are no links to download anything. No requests for personal information. The youtube videos are of hexbug nanos. I think I feel safe in guaranteeing that that website was not set up by hackers…

Mr. Folea is one of the reps of the Southern Region. He’s definitely the go-to guy in our area at least and he’s the one that’s been telling us about the new Hex-Bugs and he even let us play around with them.

So I’m guessing his word is as good. :wink:

That’s correct. Rick Folea is the regional manager for the southern US area. He is also stronger than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, and is able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

I’ve seen the first one and the last one, but the faster than a speeding bullet is one I must see.

Don’t know about the faster than a speeding bullet, but I can “Stop on a dime and give you 9 cents change …”

I guess I should change my graphic, huh?

• Rick F

To Superman or IFI?