Nuclear Bombs | team 7480N|

Hello! Our team is called Nuclear Bombs, and we are a team of 6th and 7th graders building robots which we enter in competitions and journal the progress. To view our website, see this link:
https://sites.google.com/a/students.op97.org/the-poisonous-dart-frogs/home

:slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums! Looks like a great start to your robot…Good luck this season:cool:

Wow its amazing to see such young students on the forums!

Welcome and good luck in your competitions :smiley:

Looking forward to your forum posts for the next six years :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums

Well presuming that they stay in it all through high school and there high school offers it. I know some high schools don’t like ours that just started offering it this year.

Quite a creative name :smiley:

Welcome to the forums, good luck for this season :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forums! And good luck this season!

NOTE: I suggest you don’t put your team name on your robot hard case if you qualify for Worlds :stuck_out_tongue: That’s the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread looll

And you just made my day. I can just imagine what the TSA would think…

Anyways, welcome to the Forums! Best of luck this season, and don’t be afraid to ask questions and learn from other teams.

haha, airport security should be fun xD

Dont think they will have as much problem as us.
This year, the entire Singapore contingent was asked to go to the security room. Yes… including the 13 or 14yo kids.

And one of the schools missed their connecting flight as a result :frowning:

what caused this?

No idea.
We tried telling them that we were in US for a major robotics competition, the reply from the custom officer was that they knew, but were given specific instructions to bring all Singaporeans into the security room.

its ok. Things like these do happen from time to time.

welcome and good luck