Old or broken supplies? I’ll take them!

If any teams have any v4 stuff you don’t use, broken motors/sensors/cortexes, or anything else that you wouldn’t mind getting rid of, I’ll take them! DM me if interested. Broken v5 is also accepted if you seriously just don’t want it.
Thanks!
Edit: I will pay shipping unless you don’t want to go through the hassle. If you want to send fully functional parts, I’ll pay you for them as well.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind my asking, what is your plan for these supplies? If you plan on repairing them, how badly damaged parts will you accept? If you plan on salvaging parts, are there any specific pieces you are looking for?

1 Like

If they are repairable then I will repair them. If not, I’ll salvage what I can.
I will be mentoring several HS teams next season and I mainly want to use these supplies to build functional examples of proper building techniques, showcasing the usefulness of certain programs, etc. will significantly help develop their skills as opposed to me just suggesting or talking about it. Most of the students will be first year competitors and I want to help them develop as much as possible. Having these supplies at my house will enable me to prepare the demonstrations at will instead of forcing even more time into my schedule to drive to the school several times to build it and program it since I wouldn’t be able to take it with me to work on.
Also, I will use them for personal projects.

5 Likes