Online Challenge Finalist

Where do you go on the online challenge website to find the finalists?

when they are posted they should appear on RobotEvents.com in the Online Challenge section of the site. Be patient, it is not yet 1pm in Texas.

5 Likes

when will they posted??? its 3 minutes past…im very sorry but im really impatient( fingers crossed)

8 Likes

Yeah we are waiting as well. REC please post winners. we are anxious to know

10 Likes

Every post “when will they post?” adds fifteen more minutes :slight_smile:

patience, it only just turn 1pm in Texas…

5 Likes

We’re waiting for it as well :slight_smile: Good luck to you all.

7 Likes

Good luck everyone!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

really nervous for results. 4 yrs of hard work on trying to make it worlds. Hopefully this pays off!

3 Likes

Same here, good luck to you!

2 Likes

1845a anxiously waiting for results too. I wonder when they’ll be posted. I’m sure they’re being careful and trying to prevent the glitch that happened last year.

The website changed a little bit.

2 Likes

nope…we’re still waiting -no updates from here on the webpage i think we’re honestly going to just do autonomous

Are the finalists’ names going to be posted at the top of the website or will they be within each subcategory?

most likely the top section of the website

2 Likes

Does anyone know why it’s taking so long? I mean I understand patience and all but it’s been almost an hour.

I have no idea honestly they said it would be at 1pm intexas but like…

wait from last year or the previous years, did vex make a separate post on vex forums about the finalists?

A watch pot never boils :). [boomer saying]

Maybe there is a big meeting about another global topic and its impact on attendees.

8 Likes

Yes, there was a separate post on Vex forums as well as the list on the challenge website.

1 Like

looks like another walk in the park?