Online Challenge Winners 2019

Well today is the day that we find out if teams can secure spots at worlds. Can’t wait to see who wins those respective challenges.

never loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

If a team that wins an online challenge earns a spot to worlds through a regional, does the worlds spot go to the second place person in the given online challenge?

No, that’s one case of double qualification that doesn’t go to skills.

@tweber

Where the winners?

Official results are out

Who won Virtual Worlds

We won virtual worlds - 8757C with our run here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK5hIXQZZI0&t=3s

Great job! Getting virtual worlds to work correctly is a feat of it’s own (or used to be)

So that’s how 574C does it! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Jacob_8757 I feel so dumb now. I was able to get everything but 2 points… but I didn’t know that the arm could extend past its initial length. Also, thank you so much for posting your RVW run, since it seems hard to find past winning runs.

But @2775Josh , you know that isn’t how 574C does their skills run, right? They simply clear a field and then drive onto another field to score more points. The reason why they haven’t gotten a 35 point run yet is because no competition in Indiana sets up five fields right next to each other, like it should be.