Pass the Time

lol i think so:D

no i think i do

did you know that you are limmited to 5 smiles on a post :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You have included 6 images in your message. You are limited to using 5 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code tag and HTML tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.
that is dumb am i right

i like that can i use it

of the posti am going to reach the limmit of the post

if u are wondering it is 10000letters

Are you trying to wast space?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

sorry i was trying to see how far it goesand then on acdident i pushed submit

You can still edit it and delete it.

i did
asdfghjkl;’

That’s good.

I, as of now, have the longest signature on VEX…

Actually, all signatures are the same length.
I had our webmaster put a maximum limit on them. Overly long signatures clutter up threads, especially when they are attached to “one liner” posts.

Regards,
John

tears…:frowning:

I…I…

I can still have the most annoying!:smiley:

Cannons is still right:D Everyone should go to the “ghost ride the whip” thread and check out the last video I posted and tell me what you think while you are there.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yes you can.:stuck_out_tongue:

and i think bunny died.

Ok, i’ve reduced my signature to the first one I had…

Try to make some sense out of it!:smiley:

OK I know how to reply to a thread but how do i start a new thread i.e. Where do i go? What do I do???
Thanks,:confused:

Click New Posts at the top of the page
Once ypu enter click general forum from the drop down menu and you should be able to find the New Thread button

Thank You so much!!!:smiley: :o :slight_smile: