Pass the Time

wat does your signature say tecnic r c

I can’t figure it out either!

Its backwards

why are you reading this, you must be really bored
derob eb yllaer tsum uoy, siht gnidaer uoy era yhW
:wink:

…suoiralih st’i ,hgual I erutangis sih daer I emit yrevE

Every time I read his signature I laugh, i’ts hilarious…

i found my signature on google and i cant figure it out:p

Duh double negitives

I made my signature from the top of my head.

i got part of mine from tv and the other part i made up

I got another idea looking at the avatar post from ages ago. Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to have chat rooms on this site?

This is random; Does anyone play that old game “marathon” by Bungie? I do (on a PC) and there are still people that play it online. You can check out the site it is: www.source.bungie.org/

i dont think the above link works:(

oh a does anyone play Halo? you can download a free trial of it on microsoft for pc

we should all go on this sometime and have an interet game

BTW its rated mature so have parental permission!

:mad: this is mad. he wants to play:mad:

i used to play that ill have to ask if i can play it again but i also play tanx on flyordie.com my name on there is YOMOMMA589 i play in room 1 does any one else play tanx?? but ya ill ask if i can play halo again

I wholeheartedly agree with Drego’s idea for a vex chatroom, as I originally suggested it at our last meeting:mad: :mad: :mad:

i agree to, shouldnt you post this on the thread Vex Chatroom, but lets not start a fight about who had this idea first

I started the thread that you are talking about after i read the lack of posts on this thread, and after the post by cblightbulb.

Insane is as one sees
No one’s less sane than me
what is sanity
being at the norm?
then why with all the things they do
makes the sane more sane than the insane if insanity is being less sane and in todays world sanity is an insane thought
are we all insane? is nobody? what do you choose? how do I choose? insanity is bringing my sanity to an insane level

I Think I’m going insane:confused: :mad: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :rolleyes:

I keep the sanctity of the forum foremost on my mind. I was merely joking. It is irrelevant who had the idea. I am just posting randomly in hopes of reaching member status

You should stop doing that.

On this forum, try to make every post a constructive one. If you don’t have anything constructive to add to the conversation, do us all a favor and don’t say anything at all.

If I see people who I think are just “posting for the sake of it”, I can go in and manually reduce your post counts. SPAMming the forum is not the way to get ahead.

Thanks,
John