Personal Vex Team Quotes

+1, Can you post a video?

That would be interesting

“Sleep is for the weak”
“Where’s the yellow wrench?” (Still haven’t found it)
“Screw it.”

“Pkrish, ur bad at jokes”

“Pkrish, stop stealing our ideas/plans”

LMAO… Along with “Dewit” and “we gotta get the rd4b done today at ludicrous speed”

“When in doubt, screw it and become push bot.”

light speed is way to slow ludicrous speed will almost be fast enough

Disco speed is better than all of em

I will build it faster than time itself

During nothing but net, we were still finishing one robot as we were attending a scrimmage and build session hosted by 929. Apparently they needed another team to submit a score attempt for it to count as qualifying or something. We didn’t have an intake finished, and didn’t have any testing for shooting distances with that version yet. So we go on the field, and we initially planned to just dump a ball replaced on bot into the low goal, then as the match happens I realized we could just feed the preloads and try to make a shot. The problem is there was no PID written so the only shooter control I had was 127 or 0 power by pushing a button…

So I start pushing the button on and off, which worked better than expected cuz ratchets, and we actually made a few shots. As this was happening, someone said “nice PID” given our accuracy, and I, in the moment, screamed “I AM THE PID” at the top of my lungs… ‘I am the PID’ was on the back of my t-shirt the next year…

Some personal favorites of my team are:
“hey guys lets anme my tumor Kevin(our caches name”
“we’ll burn that bridge when we get there”
and “yea our robot tried to hang itself again”

Brayden: “Ryan, that’s a really Monday thing to say”
Ryan: “UGHHHHHHHH! it practically is Monday. Tuesday is like Monday asexually reproduced and made a clone!”

me: I WANT A SCREW NOT A MOTOR SCREW!!!
Ryan: sorry :\

I can try. I don’t have a good video/photo setup. my computer has a mental breakdown every time I try to import video, so… I’ll try. plus he took it apart, but I’ll ask him to rebuild it.

THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!

“hey the lift works perfectly”
me: okay well let’s make it work even-more perfectly time to take it apart and make everything smaller.

“WHERE ARE THE MEDIUM ALLEN WRENCHES”
the medium what?
“you know the medium allen wrenches- for taking off stripped screws”
me: ??

“uhm I may have accidentally turned this c-channel into a tube trying to cut it”

@ranOOm “hey the lift works perfectly”
me: okay well let’s make it work even-more perfectly time to take it apart and make everything smaller.
This is me after every comp

very true hahahahaha

“whats a cortex?”
“why is it smoking?”
“A chip bag is not a legal vex part”