Phantom Alliance 2020-2021 Season

This is going to be a competitive vex robotics alliance for the 2020-2021 season. Hoping to find some teams from here. There will be an application process (through the link below), and we’ll get back to you between the coming weeks up until shortly after the game reveal. Team list to be announced then too. :eyes:

11 Likes
4 Likes

I would love to be an alliance if we were actually good or have any awards to our team

2 Likes

how good is your team @PhantomOfficial???

I’d say pretty good.

4 Likes

This is a great idea.

I don’t understand the request. Alliances are randomly assigned during qualifying matches. You don’t really get to pick until elimination matches.

This has nothing to do with the alliance system at competitions. Alliances are groups of teams that work together to improve their designs and abilities in order to help their performance at competitions.

16 Likes

This seems like a good idea, will this alliance be vf based or another way of communication?

6 Likes

Discord would be the primary use of communication between teams.

6 Likes

When is this application due by? At my school, we will get our teams some time in the next few months. Can we apply if we don t have a defined team yet?

The application is due by Friday April 17, 2020 at 11:59 EST. You can apply now—as long as you have a rough idea of what your team could be, or perhaps use the team you were on last year you should be fine. We’ll also be having an application opening date for either mid-season or pre-worlds, too.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.