Many hellos, everybody! Basically, each month somebody will provide a base image, and then anybody who wants to can photoshop it to make it funnier. The first person to send a photoshop will get to send the base image at the start of the next month. (This doesn’t mean you should rush it and do a shoddy job just to get the next pick.
- All images must be family-friendly (duh, but hey)
- Nothing uploaded directly to the forums should be larger than 1000 pixels square. If you go bigger, upload it to a public google drive and share the link. In fact, try to send that way anyway to reduce loading time for people just browsing the thread.
- All submissions must have originated as that month’s base image, but there is no rule against combining it with other images from the internet.
- One entry per user, per month.
- You agree that anything you send will have no restrictions on what people can do with it. For instance, I could use any photoshop from this thread I wanted for my profile pic.
- It is not required that you use the official Photoshop app. It’s rather expensive, and not everybody gets it through their school. ( www.photopea.com is a free online editor very similar to photoshop)
I’ll start us off for March:
(The image doesn’t have to be VEX related, but this one has lots of potential)
Edit: Credit to @Illyana for the photo.