Photoshop of the month!

Many hellos, everybody! Basically, each month somebody will provide a base image, and then anybody who wants to can photoshop it to make it funnier. The first person to send a photoshop will get to send the base image at the start of the next month. (This doesn’t mean you should rush it and do a shoddy job just to get the next pick.

RULES:

• All images must be family-friendly (duh, but hey)
  • Nothing uploaded directly to the forums should be larger than 1000 pixels square. If you go bigger, upload it to a public google drive and share the link. In fact, try to send that way anyway to reduce loading time for people just browsing the thread.
  • All submissions must have originated as that month’s base image, but there is no rule against combining it with other images from the internet.
  • One entry per user, per month.
  • You agree that anything you send will have no restrictions on what people can do with it. For instance, I could use any photoshop from this thread I wanted for my profile pic.
  • It is not required that you use the official Photoshop app. It’s rather expensive, and not everybody gets it through their school. ( www.photopea.com is a free online editor very similar to photoshop)

I’ll start us off for March:
(The image doesn’t have to be VEX related, but this one has lots of potential)

Get photoshopping!

Edit: Credit to @Illyana for the photo.

11 Likes

Is there a theme for this month, like St. Patrick’s day?

No. I’d guess this will act similar in fashion to r/photoshopbattles

4 Likes

Pretty much, but no voting. Everybody wins. Although if you want to support a certain one then just :heart: it.

4 Likes

drow on a tricycle

17 Likes

Happy Birthday!

DROWning in DROWS

21 Likes

1DDDE5A3-32C0-4798-91D6-396A12E07DA6

15 Likes

Beautiful
20 characters

Isn’t this a repost from one of the meme threads?

1 Like

Yeah, it is. Just thought that it fits well to the thread. I could take it down if you guys think I should.

Nah it’s all good.

1 Like

China teams be like…