Plans after vex/ high school vex

Im just curious to see what yal plan to do after high school vex.

2 Likes

Probably something music related. I love robotics, but it’s not my main passion in life.

2 Likes

Maybe create a robot that helps u record ur music.
I mean instead of a person do it. At my church we have a sound board that at push of button it will go to different sound settings. Maybe build something that can push that button for u or like u be recording and u have a remote in there with u and if u press button #1 it go to preset 1 and so on cause u know ur instrument/ voice better than anyone so u know what setting needs to be where. Id love to see that actually be a thing in future. It help people just getting started with music instead of hiring a sound guy, producer, getting a studio and all that

3 Likes

something in the field of engineering or chemistry. that’s cool stuff.

VEXU U duhhhhhh guys

8 Likes

Is there certain thing u gotta do for vex u. Can u explain it please

Vex u is the same as VRc except each team has 2 robots so there are no alliances and there are less part limits.

You can go to the game manual page and see information about vex u

Ima guess u in it since u know

Hmm U do VEX? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I confusion at this point

After?
What makes you think there’s an after?

4 Likes

I said high school vex. U gotta graduate high school… right

1 Like

13 Likes

Going to the medical field becoming a biomedical engineer. I’m still in middle school

2 Likes

Hopefully get into computer engineering and then I’ll go from there…

1 Like

BYU. MIT. Software developer.

2 Likes

The difference is that one is based upon continuous restrictions and forced upon you while the other is completely your choice. So if I were you, go to a job that you know you’d enjoy and you wouldn’t even have to really work. I want to create and run a game development company, as I absolutely love leading and I also love games. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Same mate. I just am trying to know other stuff if I don’t get best case scenario.

3 Likes

I left VEX Robotics in 2017. Since then, I have been working on my degree in mechanical engineering.

7 Likes