When I was trying to upload some code to the V5 brain it wouldn’t update the code. When I tried to do it through the controller it said it downloaded the code on my computer but it didn’t change the code on the brain. I tried hard resetting the controller and unplugging the brain from the battery but the problem still occurred. I’m assuming it’s the brain because when I plugged the controller into a different brain it downloaded code just fine. I was hoping someone could help with determining the cause of the problem and how to fix. Also tell me if I forgot to say something.
Edit: It works again but I’m still curious why it broke in the first place. Doesn’t make any sense.