Robot in 3 Days // 6671X // 21S // 404Z // 8771Y

Team 6671X is hosting a Robot in 3 Day build from 6/26 through 6/28 along with individuals from 21S, 404Z, and 8771Y. The reveal will be posted sometime Thursday.

The RI3D Build Team~
Ben // Haley ~ 6671X
Zach ~ 404Z
Seth ~ 8771Y
Jess ~ 21S

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on any platform.

~Jess // 21S

Good Luck!

Can’t wait to see what you guys have come up with!

Knowing you guys, it will be an interesting robot concept, but be highly optimized. I hope to be impressed

Good luck… Now that everyone is doing RI3D i feel like i should do one.

Good luck, I wish you an awesome build!

Don’t die

After the nbn season, i told my senior teams - nowadays, nobody takes longer than 3 days to build a robot!
Obviously I was half-joking.

So… yes - please try. but be realistic in what you want to achieve at the end of it as well :slight_smile:

Jesus told me it’s a DR4B :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s activating divIne power - unfair competition!

He told me as well :stuck_out_tongue:
He’s such an awesome sidekick, ya know! Tellin’ useful info how to beat the game.

I heard Jesus is only good for water games.

Imagine the robot walking on water…

@Unionjackjz1 How’s your coffee consumption? Lol

…while turning it into wine energy drinks.

Yea that was a joke.

Also i would agree that it doesnt take longer than 3 days to build a robot. I built our states robot in a few hours.

This is very true, but when you are also limited with prototyping within those three days, it creates a challenge. Actually constructing the robot in three days isn’t the big challenge.

Only on coffee 4 as of right now, so we’ll see how it goes tomorrow. Robot is looking good so far, and the caffeine overdoses haven’t killed anyone yet.

Jesus doesn’t always tell the truth :wink:

~Jess // 21S

Here is a short clip of the robots capabilities on the super stationary goal. Enjoy!

~Jess // 21S

Oh my, looking forward to the reveal!

How does that wheel stack so high?!?!?