ROBOTC Debugger Exception

I got this error:

Exception Type: ‘User program generated exception. #3(104)’

Program Slot: 0, Task ID: main[0]
Error at PC:+0x2103
Task PC: adjust+0x0018,
TaskState: ‘Exception’

I am using IME. I am subtracting the sensorvalue of one motor to the sensorvalue of the second motor to find the error of the two.

Here is my code:

#pragma config(I2C_Usage, I2C1, i2cSensors)
#pragma config(Sensor, I2C_1, leftEncoder2, sensorQuadEncoderOnI2CPort, , AutoAssign )
#pragma config(Sensor, I2C_2, leftEncoder1, sensorQuadEncoderOnI2CPort, , AutoAssign )
#pragma config(Sensor, I2C_3, rightEncoder1, sensorQuadEncoderOnI2CPort, , AutoAssign )
#pragma config(Sensor, I2C_4, rightEncoder2, sensorQuadEncoderOnI2CPort, , AutoAssign )
#pragma config(Motor, port2, rightServo1, tmotorVex393_MC29, openLoop, reversed, encoderPort, I2C_4)
#pragma config(Motor, port3, rightServo2, tmotorVex393_MC29, openLoop, encoderPort, I2C_3)
#pragma config(Motor, port4, leftServo1, tmotorVex393_MC29, openLoop, encoderPort, I2C_2)
#pragma config(Motor, port5, leftServo2, tmotorVex393_MC29, openLoop, encoderPort, I2C_1)
//!!Code automatically generated by ‘ROBOTC’ configuration wizard !!//

int adjust(int sensor1,int sensor2,float av){
int errorv = 0;
int motorP = 0;

errorv =   SensorValue[sensor1] - SensorValue[sensor2];

errorv = errorv/ av;
SensorValue[sensor1] = 0;
SensorValue[sensor2] = 0;
return motorP;

}

task main()
{

while(true){

// L master
	motor[leftServo1] = 30;
	// l slave
	motor[leftServo2] = adjust(SensorValue[leftEncoder1], SensorValue[leftEncoder2], 2);
	// R master
	motor[rightServo1] = 30;
	// r slave
	motor[rightServo2] =adjust(SensorValue[rightEncoder1],SensorValue[rightEncoder2], 2);
	//Tmaster
}

}

Check that the firmware installed in the cortex is correct for the version of ROBOTC you are using, you can do a “software inspection” from the robot->advanced menu to verify this. If everything is correct there please post the code so we can see what causes the exception.