Robotc program not staying in the brain after I turn it off

The code I write in RobotC does not stay in the brain. It works when I put it in and compile and download and then use in DEBUG, but is not there when I go back after i turn off the robot. Please help.

This is John Watson, Lead Support Engineer for ROBOTC. In regards to the issue you are encountering (programs disappearing from the VEX IQ); this is a somewhat rare bug that we are aware of and are currently researching a fix for. As soon as we have a fix available we will include it in the latest build of ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.0, so please make sure to keep an eye on our blog (www.robotc.net/blog) for more information as it become available.

In the meantime, we have found that redownloading the ROBOTC firmware (which can be done from the ‘Robot -> Download Firmware’ menu option in ROBOTC) seems to solve this issue.

I am reposting this here (question has been answered via PM) for future reference, just in case any one else runs into this problem. If you run into any other problems with ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.0, please let me know and I’ll be more than happy to help.

I have the same thing but only for code that uses the controller. Last night I got the CPU to lock up so bad I had to pull the battery out to turn it off!