ROBOTC VS. EasyC

Ya, im not sure if vex needs to take a look at this because for me the numbers add up to a 106% like 66.67%, 38% and 2%? Its not just your computer it show that for mine also…

whats wrong with 106%? I mean its not like its physically impossible or anything…

First, the percentages don’t really matter that much.

Second, I took the suggestion of a contributor to add a “both” category, and I have a hunch that editing the poll might have messed up the percentage calculations.

I don’t really care about the percentage, just the votes.

Who voted for “Other Language” ?

I’d like to point out that easyC Pro and V4 has a full text editor just like robotC.

Here is a Template for a Syntax Based Competition Project - Linky

We also have a customer support line you can call for help.

OK, but how long until you copy the real-time debugger? :smiley: