Robotics Team Coalition: Global Project (Project Tetra Force)

Hey guys,

This is Kevin from FTC Team 11049 “The Goblet of Wires”.

I am well aware that 2020 has been weird due to health, social justice, immigration, and climate concerns. A lot of us are worried about the future and about science deniers. But we ARE the future and science is what we do!

That’s why I, alongside the Robotics Team Coalition (a global coalition of 200+ FIRST and Vex teams), am launching RTC Project Tetraforce, an effort to use STEM to solve these four issues. This is our time, our future, our planet. And we’ve got robots so who could not want to help us?

I’m scheduling a meeting for the whole coalition to talk about this. I’m sorry for pinging so much.

Tell your teams about this because they could just as well change the world to design the best normal possible.

Here is the link to our Discord if you want to be in the action: https://discord.gg/CMSrNSJ

6 Likes

Do I need any qualifications to join?

No qualifications needed at all!

Whats meant by “social justice,” because I dont mean to get political, but I don’t want to get political.

2 Likes

It really means helping that everyone can have a say in their society and preventing injustices such as the digital divide.

1 Like

I don’t see the point of fixing society, given that I don’t even live in one.

7 Likes

This. Reject society, return to monke.

1 Like