???running downloaded code???

hi, i am using EasyC Pro for FRC/VEX robotics kits. i have built code that i had working, the weird thing is, is that the program will let me download the code to the robot, but more than half the time will not run it. the power and the Rx lights are both GREEN, but i dont get any response from any of the robot. also, anytime i need to change the code (because im still building, and changing the design, i need to change the motor port configuration for example) it will download it but not run the code. any help is greatly appreciated.

also, here is some stuff that should help…i really need help… :frowning:
test lift.zip (21.2 KB)
project.jpg

Your code looks OK. Please reload your master code. You may be running an old version. This can be done from the terminal window. Let me know if that works.

thanks, it took me 2 days to figure out it was a motor (of all things) that was the problem… i dont know how, but it’s been fixed. thanks for your help. :slight_smile:

hi, now i have another question, can someone give me some sample code for programming limit switches in EasyC Pro, the one they give is just to return feedback to the PC screen, thanks.

Please see Programming in easyC Frequently Asked Questions & Code Examples at the top of the thread.