Share Your Team Logos

anybody have any logos for specific teams like A, B, not the orginizations. My team for looking for ideas and inspiration for our team logo? btw if you have ideas for our team please do tell

You don’t really need ideas for your team logo, you should just come up with something.

Is there anything wrong with using other logos for inspiration?

1 Like

Your logo should be unique, it’s not like building a robot where taking inspiration from other ideas can lead to better learning opportunities, a logo should be fully open sourced.

I like to think of myself as a decent logo designer, at least for simple icons like mine and some others. I’m always open to requests from others.

1 Like

logoLarge

8 Likes

Very abstract, it makes the logo seem like 11K

I think you should at least let them know or ask them if you want to create something very very similar to their logo

5 Likes

Robo chickens 99707K
Logo%20with%20words

8 Likes

8995M Mustang Voltage

voltagelogo

8 Likes

We do have a logo for our specific team, since our organization’s logo is versatile :grinning:.
Our team color is orange, which makes it easy to distinguish between the teams and provides a good theme.
Here is one of our banners:

6 Likes

robotic

8 Likes

Inspiration is what makes a logo. I use inspiration all the time when creating my logos. There’s nothing wrong with that, as long as I don’t blatantly steal other’s work.

Yes and that was the point which I was trying to prove, sorry if it was mistaken.

1 Like

I think robo chickens was a creative way to use vex parts in a logo.

2 Likes

This is our logo:

IMG_0637

6 Likes

mmelo
fire breathing marshmallows
construction without instruction

3 Likes

Our current logo designed by the team and my brother-in-law
WalshBotSunLogo

6 Likes

8756 recently rebranded from henchmen:
Hench-Nick

to bonobos:
RB-avatar-Large

long ago, there was a robot they named senor beefcake, which kinda demanded its own logo:
SENORBEEFCAKE6

9 Likes

BlueRoboLegendsLogo4
This was my previous team Logo
And this is what I am thinking of for my VEXU team.

17 Likes