Skills Challenges: Worlds Qualification

I’ve recently been working on my programming skills run for my robot. I have a competition on February 25, 2012 that has Programming Skills at it. However I read somewhere else that the 15th of February is the cut-off date for skills challenges to qualify for worlds. So I guess that my question is, if I do well enough in either challenge, at the competition on the 25th, to get into the top 30 in the rankings for either skills challenge, will my scores be put in still or is it too late? And also, how do scores get put in? By the event staff? Thank you!

Sorry, I guess my real question was whether or not that was the deadline for Nationals and Worlds! I did see the March 1st deadline for Nationals so that answers my question. But when is the deadline for skills challenges?

RoboNinja430,

I am glad that you were able to find the answer to one of your questions.

The 2012 VRC World Championship qualifying criteria states:
“As of March 4, 2012 the top 30 team scores in both the Programming
Skills and Robot Skills Challenges will earn a qualifying spot to the 2012 VRC World Championship.”

The complete list of 2012 VRC World Championship Qualifying Criteria can be found here: http://content.robotevents.com/docs/VRWC2012_QualCriteria_072811.pdf

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.