So how many of you guys are on the forum at school?

i am supposed to be doing Algebra right now.

I don’t think they would care to much about that

I’m supposed to be doing a test right now

I’ve got an internship where I don’t do much, so here I am.

yep. if u don’t see me on the forums at school then either internet down, phone dead, or the forums r down

this is random but out of ketchup, mustard, and relish which one do you like the most and least

that order cause ive never had relish

thats should be fun?

I’m taking a quiz now in social studies lol

I am supposed to be working on many things, BUT VEX FIRST
@squiddy_slapper @JustARedneckEngineer

True I don’t really do much school even now my mom hates me for that

I get stuff done but I like VEX more

u c I can make a future using stuff I learned from vex. but u really think I will make future knowing when all the wars were

I just finished my accounting class work so it’s vex time now

Im in band. Well about to go. VEX PRACTICE TODAY WOOOOOH

we knock stacks over sooooo often during the day that the math department downstairs love us

Aced a quiz lol xdd this is just for 20 characters

Precalc is boring as all heck

A classic quote of mine from a friend,
ā€œWhat do you even do during lunch? All you do is stare at your math homework while browsing vex forumā€¦ā€