So I posted earlier that our green cubes were not stacking and slid off each other. On further analysis of the cubes we realized that many of the green cubes had convex faces. These convex faces allow the cubes to spin and slide on each other and make them pretty unstackable. We also found an easy fix: pinch the sides of the cube together which reverses the convex to concave. Presto fixo. Sorry if I worried anybody.
Thanks for letting us and the community know about this fix. If you have more details or pictures you’d like to share, please reach out to our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.453.0802 so they can get more information. We definitely want to make sure these cubes are behaving the way we intended!