Spin Up matches

Hey! I know that it’s still very early season, but I’m starting this thread because I found a couple matches online and I’m guessing that it would get made sometime soon any way. Feel free to discuss strategies and share you matches with us! Vex spin up Newaygo finals match - YouTube
Vex spin up Cameron's spinning point quarter finals match - YouTube

11 Likes

Watched both videos. It seems like they’re having trouble with intakes. Hopefully it’s not a problem with the intaking of discs being extremely difficult and instead about the lack of time they really had to test.

If you guys want, you can put your matches into a google doc and it can be faster than just looking through the thread, plus much easier to copy and paste into an online journal. Although still please put the matches in the thread lol

12 Likes

We should also put all reveals in this too

Kind of impossible when not every region use YouTube (especially China). Also it would clutter up this sheet, which is already moot point as a certain scouting spreadsheet has the same functionality (and arguably does it better).

Well, it is literally just a google doc lol. I would agree to not put reveals on there though, you can just filter for reveals on the forums

1 Like