Stacker++: 5492 Ninjabotics Reveal

Brave Little Toaster Mk. II, codename “Stacky”

Closeups of mechanisms and specs coming ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ soon.

Is this robot modeled after 1107B’s Super Stacker? I see the ratchet system on your intake mechanism.

How many objects can this robot hold?

Do you have a defensive mechanism to block opposing robots from knocking over your “super stack”?

Will you have some videos of this practicing soon?
Hopefully I can see you on the Webcast at Worlds!

Good luck!

No goal-alignment/anti-pushing fork like the original? and what releases the latch on your intake?

There’s a piston on the far side of the intake if you look really closely and if you look behind the left arm tower you can see their tank.

looks really cool i like it, especially the new rollers.:slight_smile:

https://vexforum.com/t/super-stacker-2-electric-boogaloo/21114/1

Specs!

-Modeled after 1107b’s bot, with improvements
-3 rachet intakes, each capable of holding ~5 game objects
-independent elastic-powered pneumatic-latched front panel and chassis
-6 motor 4 269 2 393 drive
-4 motor lift
-2 4" drive wheels, 3 4" omnis (2 driven one idling) , 2 2.75" omnis
-The cortex and power expander are on opposite sides of the split robot, making for interesting wiring challenges
-The fork is off for this pic.

VERY NICE! This robot is similar to 1107B’s robot, but looks a lot more efficient.

What is ur drive ratios?

Currently it’s 2:3 for torque.

And how, might you say, does it look more efficient?

Besides, it’s a stacker; it doesn’t need to be that efficient. It needs to work. Speaking of which, you’ve got 4 days…

Any video?

But I think ur getting efficiency mixed up with speed. Also, ur new version probably is much more legit than ur previous version. I’m sorry if I offended anyone, as I have no I’ll feelings towards anyone.

I want to see a video of your robot Mediumdave before worlds. I want see how it works and compare it with 1107B. A picture doesn’t answer questions. Also I might be able to give you some advice. Since its like 4 days till worlds

Closeup pics!

imgur is down, so hosted here: http://mediumdave.tumblr.com

Also, iphoto borked and managed to convert my video of stacking into a still image that youtube doesn’t accept.