Standard driver operated code

Hi,

I am attempting to program my robot at the moment and I keep having the same problem. I have written my code for autonumus, but when I upload it to my robot, during driver operated control, it will not move.

I have attempted to write my own user control code, but I don’t know how to make the arm lift or to turn the tank tread grabber arms on.

To avoid this I have downloaded the default version of control, now it drives perfectly, but autonomus will not function.

Can anybody help me? I don’t know how to get the two functions to both run together.

At the very least does anybody know, the standard driver control set up on a Vex Net Joystick?

Many thanks Tall668 EBS

Is your code in a competition template? This is one of the options under the file - New menu.

Yes it is created in a competition project

I use easyC V4 by the way

If you are in a competition template and using a switch to go from autonomous to operator control, you should not be having an issue.

What version of easyC V4 are you running? Go to www.intelitekdownloads.com/easyCV4 . The latest version is 4.1.0.3.

Also make sure you also upgrade the master code for both the Joystick and Cortex to 3.21 with this new version.

Let me know if you are still having issues.