Stories

Ok, I can relate to this post. In middle school I because the calculator game dealer. Everyone wanted games on their calculator and I was one only kid who new how to do it. I still occasionally help people get games to this day (freshman) But at one point while at lunch i was doing up to 20 calculators per day. it was insane. The school then cracked down on people using calculators not in math class, but it was fun while it lasted. (games that where the most popular were, pacman, mario 3, space invaders, tetris, and donkey kong.)

4 Likes

Only two of us have it here and I want to keep it that way. I don’t want word getting out about this it would cause problems

1 Like

Only two of us have it here and I want to keep it that way. I don’t want word getting out about this it would cause problems

1 Like

We had a competition the past weekend and we got friggin quarantined. And may I add they were our alliance. They weren’t wearing their mask right and so it put everyone in danger, especially us. I just want to say if you don’t feel comfortable wearing a mask right, don’t save yourself and put others in harm’s way. If you really want to compete you can step outside every half hour and take some fresh air but don’t wear your mask wrong and stick 69(not meant to be inappropriate, just the exact number) other people in danger for your own sake. Sorry I kinda had to vent some steam.

4 Likes

Last year, I had a push-up contest at states where us noodle armed geeks were doing claps with our robots on our backs because of that morning’s caffeine intake. I drank four 5 hour energies that day. This was a terrible idea but the pics of teenagers with 4-5 stage traybots on their backs were amazing.
No robots were harmed and it was after competition before awards. We were late enough to know that worlds wasn’t gonna happen so no one cared anyway.

5 Likes

While it is regional, sheetz is the 100% best place for pre comp caffeine purchases.

2 Likes

I require that picture.

5 Likes

I tried to find it but they’re with the team drive that so don’t have access to.

3 Likes

I second this

<20Chars>

4 Likes

I third this

(20 Chars)

1 Like

Same here. I need.

2 Likes

Lol I remember you helped me

2 Likes

Shhhhh. We do not speak of our encounter…

The first rule of “calculator game club”: There is no “calculator game club”

12 Likes