String launcher question

Is their anywhere that i can find tutorials or explanations on how to make a string launcher?

Give us like 4 hours

19 Likes

If you are looking for step-by-step tutorials, then you should go to the pages of VEX Builds (V5 Build Instructions - Downloads - V5 - VEX Robotics) where you will find instructions to build various trainer examples of different designs. Once your team has become more advanced, fully understanding the VEX building system, you can then progress to figure out how to build various mechanisms on your own, perhaps by seeing an example from another team (like a “reveal” video.

2 Likes

its been four days, not four hours.

I just came across this, I joking. I don’t need these instructions, just the 4 days ago was too perfect.

9 Likes

To be honest, I had every intention of making a ‘2775v one piston endgame’ video that night, but instead I got back from the mall and crashed :man_shrugging: Someday, I promise

12 Likes

Its not that hard to make a launcher thing. I made one today that threw a 24t gear into the wall. Getting the string to work well is a tad more diffilcut.

felt that lmao⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Wait, did your team letter change?

Yep.

1 Like