[Survey] How complete does your robot feel to you?

• 10%
  • 20%
  • 30%
  • 40%
  • 50%
  • 60%
  • 70%
  • 80%
  • 90%
  • 100% Complete (GJ!)

0 voters

1 Like

Finished the intake today, all we need now is the tray and the flip and we’re done. (Plus autonomous of course)

The robot is never complete

17 Likes

But part of the journey is the end

2 Likes

The end is finals at world’s, in which case a new event is released, causing there to be a new bot that isn’t complete

5 Likes

Our mentor is lecturing to us for a week, then we r gonna rebuild our robot. Right now, it is a complex tray without the tray.

1 Like

You should change it to show who voted

Sure

(20 Characters)

Too late now, surveys must be changed with 5 mins of the post

• 10%
  • 20%
  • 30%
  • 40%
  • 50%
  • 60%
  • 70%
  • 80%
  • 90%
  • 100% Complete (GJ!)

0 voters

1 Like

Oof u right
20 characters

1 Like

Well, u see, I finished but now rebuild so 0% :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Facts, especially since my team got whooped in the eliminations and the opposing team managed to take an entire sprocket grabber off of our robot. They managed to rip off all of our rubber bands keeping the sprocket grabber straight on the right arm; since it flips out, and then axle collars holding it onto the arm gave out. And to add insult to injury is that my team got yelled at and the refs didn’t say or do anything to that other team.

1 Like

I chose 80 because are robot is are second of the year and because it keep braking

See, I chose 20%. Not because I’m not building. It’s built and everything. But rather because there is so much more I can do with it and that I’d like to implement.

As stated above, a robot is never “done.” It only gets “done enough to win Worlds” if you’re super lucky.

5 Likes