Take A picture Of Where You Build Your Robots And post it here!

DO NOT POST THEM IN THE GALLERY!Post them here. I think it would be cool if we could see eachothers workshops or what ever.

Don’t realy need a pic of where I build, I build on the flour…:slight_smile:

you build in baking flour?? lol

Me too…

I simply build on the flour(floor)!

living room floor in front of a good movie :):):slight_smile:

i build on a table in a classroom, not elaborate enough to take a pic of

same here:D

We cleaned out my basement back room and put in a desk. I build on the floor with a shag rug for confort :smiley: . If im building a bot i Usally dedicate 2-3 days to it.

I build my bots on a large desk in my room, and I also have shelves to hold all of my stuff right above my desk, easily accessible.

I just build on my desk which is usually buried under non-vex clutter.

i build on my floor in my bed room playing video games:D :smiley: lol

I also build on the flour.
I build right in front of the TV with surround sound watching recorded episodes of Futurma of Simpsons, right on my comfortable beanbag

I usually work on the floor as well. I have a workbench but it is covered with tools and parts for actual battlebots so there’s no room for my VEX :o .



I do it in the floor in my bedroom 90% of the time the other 10% is used at random places throughout my house. (The size of the mansion) In my house it is very easy to lose parts.

real funny! (big map)

Lawlz!That hilarious.

Nintendo DS rulez!Anyway how do you work on it and play video games
at the same time?

I think it would be cool to see a map of where all the forum participants are. I have seen it done on other forums, but I don’t have any idea how to do it.