Team 323Z Website

(again) What do you guys think of our website: http://www.team323z.com/

We have improved a lot, but are still looking for things to improve on. Let me know what you like, and don’t like about our website. What things should we edit/take out? We deleted a lot of the useless pages, and have updated a lot of them to current stats. We will be keeping up with the Season Updates page (we have failed so far). Please me know!

One of the big future changes will be to update the CAD section. The new section will include descriptions of the mechanism, (better) CAD renderings, best parts to use when building it, sample programming, and math formulas to aid in designing the mechanism.

Let me know what you think!

There’s a bit of a graphical glitch on the mobile site. http://puu.sh/6jPGj.png

I will see what I can do to fix it :slight_smile: Thanks Ruiqi.

Your website inspires me, well done! :slight_smile:

Thank you! What inspires you the most?

It’s fine for me. At least on kindle fire.

Great improvement. Ve checked it before and found it mostly blank, but now it’s great. Seems very professional

One thing I’d suggest is categorizing the CAD pictures. Oh and also, when you click robot, I think it’d be cool to have a picture of the robot under the words: toss up and sack attack. But if you do that then make it obvious there are more pictures to be seen if you click on the words.

Hope this helps :smiley:

Mobile site works fine for me… (Android Jelly Bean)

Nice site! A couple of comments:

1. If the “down” button (e.g. on home page) could be highlighted a bit more/contrasted more, that would be great. It took me a bit to pay attention to the scroll bar and click on that circle to see the page content.
  2. Gamma Titan 2.0 appears to not exist… or is that a teaser? :rolleyes:
  3. Sponsorship page looks great–I like how you moved the content up higher (relative to other pages) there; having sponsorship names “above the fold” is very good.
  4. If there was a way to get back to the main CAD page with one click, that would be great… (after clicking on “Drive Systems”, etc.)

Overall, I’m quite impressed–I like how you have content about your current robot and more perpetual resources (e.g. CAD, robot archives, etc) both easily accessible. :slight_smile:

//Andrew

Thanks!

I did notice the “Down button” and was going to change it. Thanks for telling me know that. Now I will actually get it done faster :slight_smile: Yes, Gamma Titan v2.0 is coming soon. I meant to add some content, but forgot. So, you want to be able to click on the Drive Systems page, then be able to go back to the CAD page? I can do that.

Thanks! Your comments are greatly appreciated!