Team Issue

hi kepsnut46, I would recommend kicking him off the team. he obviously doesn’t want to participate in vex and is probably forced too. this is an excellent way to fix all of his problems and all of your problems at the same time.

-best of luck, john

hi kepsnut46, I would recommend kicking him off the team. he obviously doesn’t want to participate in vex and is probably forced too. this is an excellent way to fix all of his problems and all of your problems at the same time.

-best of luck, john

Quite honestly,

Yeah or ask him

He’s probably upset about losing the VEXnet switch.

Does he behave the same way when he’s outside of robotics? If so, you might want to talk to him and see if he is depressed (like, clinically depressed, not an edgelord). If he does exhibit the symptoms, then talk to your coach or counselor (if Mark is in your high school), because it could be a real problem.

Otherwise, yeah, kick him or give him a harsh pep talk or something. Toxicity to this degree should never be welcome on a vex team.

This thread…
273iq6.jpg

@siam xD

from personal experience, there could be a number of things that are affecting your teammate. Maybe they’re suffering a personal loss, or things just aren’t going right in some way. What would probably be helpful for everyone involved is to sit down with Mark and have a chat about what might be getting him down, and see if there’s anything you can do to help. If his attitude is having an adverse affect on the team and it’s not due to some other outside problems, it may be time to bring it up with your adviser and get their perspective on things. I wouldn’t immediately jump to kicking them off the team, however.