Team PigPen | "Robotian Rhapsody"

To celebrate the start of the new season, we decided to make another song.

Hope you enjoy!

51 Likes

As a reminder, here was our video from last year, which should be ready to get you in the holiday spirit when the time comes…

Hope you like our new one.

26 Likes

This is epic.

9 Likes

Wait but it’s alreadY been 5months since the start of the season.

1 Like

I was going to ask if you’d used all your time on this and have a crap robot but then I saw your 126 skills run…

15 Likes

That skills run is pure bonkers.

10 Likes

Is there a link to this? I cant find it on YouTube

2 Likes
13 Likes

That skills run, and the rate of progress this season in general, is pretty incredible. You expect to see this sort of performance in February or March but seeing it in October is something else.

4 Likes

For sure! Pigpen’s coming out strong this year (both musically and robotically).

6 Likes

okay so, out of curiosity, for you teams in Pigpen’s area, do many teams get the top tower cube, or do most teams ignore that?

2 Likes

Yeah. I think it has a lot to do with V5. Last year V5 was a challenge because it was a new system and the eight motor limit was a little bit harsher just because of the nature of turning point. This year the game is much more straightforward design wise, and with V5 now not a new system, people are able to use the power of the system much more.

1 Like

It’s hard to say what the prevelant strategy in Indiana will turn out to be given that the kids inc competition is the only one that’s been had here so far. But in that comp not really. There were 5 or so rd4b bots iirc and scoring in the middle tower didn’t seem to happen all that often. None of the tray robots could score in the middle tower afaik.

I have a few Vex parody ideas I’d work with you guys on, if you’d like. (Can’t sing, I just write. But I’m actually not bad at it. Pm me please if you’re interested. Or just steal my ideas and make them happen.)

A couple of sample ideas

Ships in 8 Weeks (“Rocketman/I think it’s gonna be a long long time”)

Thank you, Vex (Thank u, next)

Build quality [buildin’ sturdy] (Ridin’ Dirty)

1 Like

I have an idea for “what does the bot say”. I’ll post my lyrics in personal vex team quotes when I’m done

2 Likes

or what does the team say

WhyAutOnOmuS NoT WorkIng!!!??

2 Likes

This is awesome!!!

2 Likes

Robotics+Chorus=Robotian Rhapsody