That Moment When

I bought 1200 Zip ties. Take that!

0 Likes

I heard Doer was at a math competition in the morning and rushed back durning lunch hour to save his team. But I didn’t realize they were the last at that time. It was exciting that they turned it downside up just in time! Way to go, Doer! :+1::+1::+1:

0 Likes

That moment when the UK still have some V5 kits and cartridges in stock and you wonder what sorcery must be going on behind the scenes. :mage:

1 Like

that moment when you controller disconnects right before auton starts

1 Like

Or that moment when your drivers blame you, the programmer, for breaking the competition code when they hadn’t even plugged their joysticks into the competition switches…

2 Likes

that moment when the programmer blames you the driver for the auton not working but they forgot to download the new one.

1 Like

That moment when everything that goes wrong is blamed on the one guy that does nothing

2 Likes

That moment when you have to do everything, and can’t blame anyone.

4 Likes

That moment when Skills was announced to be opened all the way through the qualifications, but closes halfway through, eliminating our last chance to qualify for state.

3 Likes

that moment when your teammate with the notebook gets sick the night before the competition.

2 Likes

That moment when skills closes the minute you download your code.

2 Likes

That moment when you were really hoping to get the design award at state so you could go to worlds, but then you hear them announce your team for the create award.

9 Likes

The moment when your intake explodes all over the field. Or when you cross in autonomous. Or when you end up updating on field.

2 Likes

that moment when you accidentally shoot the ref in the head (this actually happened).

1 Like

that moment when your alliances driver needs to go to the bathroom before the finals.:imp:

1 Like

that moment when your opponent gets their intake stuck in your drive, then when you pull away 2 of your wheels have been ensnared with rubber bands and you’re the only robot who can shoot, but you can’t drive so you have your partner push you around to aim at the flags and you win by one point.

5 Likes

That moment when you don’t turn on your robot (this actually happened during the FINALS).

0 Likes

you can turn it on after the match has begun. I’ve had to do this many a time. so I wrote “TURN IT ON” on my controller so I see it lol.

0 Likes

Their auton could score 9 points, so that made stuff extremely difficult.

0 Likes

That moment when, on the old Forum, somebody revived a really old, irreverent thread just to add a “+1”

4 Likes