The Ultimate Pairing

So I’m curious to see what people think the ultimate partnering of designs would be; meaning the set of partners that would work best with each other. Personally, I think it would be one bot that has 4 motor hs drive, 4 motor hs lift, a 1 mtr adjustment arm, 1 mtr intake, and 2 mtr mobile goal lift paired with a 6 mtr drive, 2 mtr lift, 2 mtr mg lift, 2 mtr adjustment arm, and a passive claw with another passive claw attached to the front for stationary goal. The 4 mtr lift bot would focus on getting a high stack using the driver loads, while the other bot would focus on getting 7-8 cones on the other mg’s and stacking on the stationary. What do you guys think?

I think a 6m turbo passive intake that’s good at fielding, paired with a 4m HS that’s great at match loads and stationary goal will be the best pairing.

I think it would be cool if the 6 motor drive bot did the 20 point autonomous, since it can get to the 20 pt mg fast and get more cones on it, while the 4 mtr high speed bot started on the driver loads.

Yeah I agree, except I think that you shouldn’t do driver loads in auton, for the same reason as NBN

It would probably be better to start fielding…

I agree.

Might be a good idea to have a driver load program on jumper pins anyways though to do driver loads if you really need to win auton.