Touch LED Not functioning correctly

Hello, i have been having trouble with the touch led and wanted help. Okay, so i know the sensor is supposed to have pre-programmed abilities but when i plug it in and run driver control, it doesn’t light up or work when we touch it. The problem is not that it is not functioning, because when i go to settings>device info> and then port 2 (which it is where it is placed) it lights up. it also works when i go to the demos and then to sensors it works there. also this is for a Clawbot IQ with sensors. i also made sure everything was updated and running well. I was just wondering if you guys could help me out with this problem. thanks!

In VEXos v2.0.1, we moved the demo functionality for the Touch LED, Color Sensor, Distance Sensor, and Gyro Sensor from Driver Control into the built-in Demos > Sensors program. The Sensors program matches the pre-VEXos 2.0.1 Driver Control program.

For reference, this change was implemented because many VIQC teams were using the built-in Driver Control program for their Teamwork and Driver Skills matches, and only writing custom programs for their Programming Skills matches.

If teams were using one or more of these sensors in their autonomous program on the same ports as they were used on Driver Control, the “pre-programmed abilities” in Driver Control would attempt to override the Controller commands during Teamwork/Driver Skills matches, which could be quite confusing if you were not expecting it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like