Tower Takeover Memes

I know, I got that same like in my notifications but then it disappeared…

1 Like

Yep, that’s also going on my robot, and I may even start to print out official stickers for this shirt to put on everyone’s robot.

3 Likes

This is a high quality meme. Invest now.

8 Likes

like the profile pic @AperatureLabs. and the background image. This is legendary. I’m starting to print the stickers ASAP. I will definitely hand them out at the Tower of Terror Halloween tournament at Brentwood Academy.

8 Likes

bo0

9 Likes

Teams at worlds be like...

bb0

40 Likes

Great photoshopping skills! That just gave me an idea…

4 Likes

how many green is that

1 Like

If you want to make that photoshop look even more convincing then you could switch the cube colors up a bit

2 Likes

Around 1.5 fields worth of them.

2 Likes

Vex%20meme%202%20png

25 Likes

there should not be a preposition as shop is a transitive verb

2 Likes

Grammar is for intelligent people. (Not me)

5 Likes

We can all agree this is not possible… I think the most cubes we will ever see scored at once in one payload would be 19 or 20. probably less, like 16. There is just a limit to which your robot can’t maintain the pressure, nor can you build a storage that big and fit it in the size limit.

1 Like

stuff
can someone else photoshop the faces in because I can’t :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

EDIT: Probably not in competition, but bots will probably be capable enough to stack ~25

2 Likes

At first glance I thought this was real, and I was thinking, well, my team is screwed.

4 Likes

Maybe a DR4B, but not a tray bot. if you look at @Codec’s photoshopped pic of the china teams, that tray bot is holding only 21 cubes, and there is no way that robot can stay upright without 5ft long stabilizer pegs. I still am not convinced that this is possible.

3 Likes

Probably not even a DR4B either.

1 Like

Vex U could probably do that :wink::wink:

2 Likes