Options 1 and 2 combined.
greencube
Looks I am now a seasoned vex memer.

:grin:

19 Likes

University teams:
vex%20meme%20(1)

26 Likes

This year is 2nd only to ITZ for convergent evolution. Tray bots for the ease/simplicity, dr4b if you can make it worth it. The real challenge is lifting up to 1.3kg worth of cubes 4 ft in the air, reliably, more than once. That is something that is a challenge for novice teams. So much more engineering needs to go into getting a functioning lifter vs a tuned traybot.

Now I challenge experienced teams that go to competitions to load their bots up with random bent 5x25 aluminum plates and those weird steel rails no one uses. Also, add in a few very poorly dressed wires as decoration just to get your opponents guard down. Maybe a few screws placed into holes but not secured so they rattle and fall out. The ultimate sleeper.

Just make sure you fall down to become a wallbot towards the end after you score your 3rd tower, and passively defend your way to victory.

6 Likes

selecting colors be like :red%20blue%20what%20u%20want

7 Likes

teams in america be figureing out how to build a one stage tray
teams in china be like:
wait%20till%20they%20get%20a%20loada%20me

5 Likes

Hahaha… I don’t get it

1 Like

which one

1 Like

The selecting colors one

1 Like

I have no big brain…

1 Like

oh u mean this its from a song

1 Like

Oh I get it now. I am used to rock and some rap. Never heard of him. Thanks

1 Like

i was in the same boat (but rap and some rock)until this song but i herd it on the radio and i was compeled to make it a meme

1 Like

Then you check and there is absolutely no place it could have been? I be had so many screws just fall from nowhere.

However, that’s a good thing because you simply drive the robot for a bit, get some screws, and make a profit!:wink:

1 Like

This picture is legendary.
(From @2775Josh) :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t tell what the guy’s shirt says. Attention Walmart Shoppers??? or Kmart Shoppers?

11 Likes

It’s Kmart

10 Likes

I know what picture I’m putting on my bot

6 Likes

Our sponsor logos :wink:

1 Like