Transmission Gearing

I was wondering if anyone had any instructions or pictures of a transmission gearing as used on intake this past year to hold a ball while flipping a cap. I wanted to do something similar this year with my intake and stacker.

I don’t know what you’re talking about when you say transmissions were used to hold a ball and flip a cap, but I do know some basic types of transmissions. one of the most useful transmissions is the 4 bar transmission, which I could try to explain, but it would be easier for both of us if you just googled vex 4 bar transmission.

Do you mean an intake with a bottom roller always rolling one direction and a top roller to flip caps or intake balls? If so I would look at some of the indexers on flywheel bots for turning point.