Types of Tower Takeover Robots

Yes sir, that’s a big brain move.

All the options are reverse stacking. With rollers you put new cubes one the bottom your stack and same thing with a tall claw. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

yes, but like, what else do I call your passive intake, and your string thing

An extending reverse stacker(ERS) with a passive cube claw and the other one is a string holder

1 Like

fair enough.