Just some observations of high level tipping point matches:
- Full Speed into mobile goal grab
- Tug of War
- Stalemate or One team gets goal.
- Mad Dash for any unclaimed mobile goals
- Mad Dash Back for Alliance Goals
- Team with more neutral goals plays defense and scores rings
- Team with less neutral goals plays offense and desperately tries to get a neutral goal.
- Waiting match till last 30 seconds
- Team with less goals goes for park, and stacks all goals on platform
- Team with more goals goes for just stacking, unless opposing team can double park, in which case they go for a single park
- Takes 5 minutes to score a match since all the alliance goals are loaded up with rings.
Add any other things I missed