Unknown product

Hello, first post here. I have a large (about 10") Vex ball, and I can’t seem to find anything about it online. It was wondering if anyone here knows what I might be looking at. The product code is 12A11. Thanks to any input!

Do you have a picture of the product?

That’s much bigger than the Gateway balls but much smaller than the Toss Up inflatable balls. Trying to think what other game it could have been.

What color is it? Also, can u show is a photo?

TBH, all I can think of are the “Large Balls” from Clean Sweep. They are about 10 inches in diameter (they are really 9.5 inches).

1 Like

If it’s a beach ball kinda looking game object it could be from Toss Up

But The balls from that game are either too small, or too big to fit the OP’s description…

Sorry for the wait, and for the mobile upload.
Here’s the front.

Also I was way off. They’re 6 inches. Sorry for the confusion. Didn’t have a tape measure.

Looks like the balls from Gateway (2011-2012).
See the game manual here: https://content.vexrobotics.com/docs/vex-gateway/VEX_Gateway_Full_Manual_110711.pdf

2 Likes

I agree with @BenEllery, it certainly reminds me of Gateway and I don’t know what else it could be. Unfortunately I’ve been searching online for old game elements for about 2 years now and I haven’t seen gateway elements anywhere, the only history I know of is just videos on YouTube and other platforms.

I’ve also got this wheel piece, and it seems to be from the same set. Hope this helps.

Looking at the manual it definitely looks like this stuff is from Gateway. Thanks!

1 Like