uploading code

how can i upload code to show how my program is set-up?

Which Programming Environment???

Also, if you use the CODE ] /CODE ] tags when posting, it will keep all your nice Indents and Spacings…

I am trying to upload easyC programs to show what I am doing and to see if anyone can help to better progaram my robot, or help program it at all.

I am trying to show my easyC program on vexforum. does anyone know how to do that?

You can copy the text-code that is to the right of the program, (if I remember correctly) CODE ] and paste it in here CODE/ ] (without the spaces in the tags). Or, you could take a high quality screen shot, but I would suggest doing the first.

~Jordan

The reason for my asking is there is more than one answer (even for EasyC).

Copying Source Code out of EasyC, but NOT version 4.

1. Load your EasyC Project.

2. Click the Project Tab at the Bottom of the Left Window.

3. The Left Window changes to show the different files than make up the project.

EasyC 1.1 and 2.x

1. DOUBLE Click on the Main.c file under Source Files.

2. The Window on the Right shows the Source Code for the Main Function.

3. On the Right Window, Right Click on it and the Click, Select All.

4. Now Right Click and then Click, Copy.

5. Click the Child Window Close Button (The ‘X’ in the upper Right corner), to Close the Main.h Source Windows and see your EasyC Drag-and-Drop Window again.

The entire Source Code of the Main.c Module is in the Windows Clipboard.

EasyC Pro v3

1. Right Click on any of the Function Names listed under the “Block Diagram” item, and you can open the ‘C’ (or ‘H’) File associated with that Function.

2. On the Window, Right Click on it and the Click, Select All.

3. Now Right Click and then Click, Copy.

4. Click the Child Window Close Button (The ‘X’ in the upper Right corner), to Close the Main.c Source Windows and see your EasyC Drag-and-Drop Window again.

EasyC Pro v4

1. Load your EasyC Project.

2. Right Click on any of the Function Names listed under the “Block Diagram” item in the “Project Explorer” window on the Right Side of the screen, and you can open the ‘C’ (or ‘H’) File associated with that Function.

3. On the Window, Right Click on it and the Click, Select All.

4. Now Right Click and then Click, Copy.

5. Click the Tab Close Button (The ‘X’ in the upper Right corner), to Close the Main.c Source Window and see your EasyC Drag-and-Drop Window again.

POSTING your Code on Vex Forum…

1. Start your Thread, or Reply or Quote, whatever it takes to get the Editor Box.

2. Use the Tags CODE, around your Source Code.

(I type the Code Tags in, (e.g. CODE ] /CODE ], with no spaces between the Brackets and the words CODE and /CODE), and then Paste from the Clipboard right between them.)

When done like this, it looks like this:

#include "Main.h"

void main ( void )
{
      // easyC Code Here 
      while ( 1 ) // Loop Forever
      {

}
}

test at uploading jpg of my code [ATTACH]3379[/ATTACH]
line follow ultrasonic.jpg

A good start, but now we need to see the Code for [FONT=Courier New]Follow_Line()[/FONT] and [FONT=Courier New]ultra_sonic()[/FONT].

Also, posting the Code verses a Screen Shot means that it takes less time to re-write or edit what you have. If I have to retype your code, it might be a while before I get to it. Other people might have more time to re-type it, but then you limit your assistance to a smaller number of possible people.