Now use Robot Mesh Studio to wirelessly download programs to your V5 brain via VEXnet:
- Tether your V5 Controller to your V5 brain and then setup a wireless VEXnet connection with a V5 Radio.
- Connect your computer to the V5 Controller using the USB cable (USB connection is below the front of the controller)
- Use the latest online version of Robot Mesh Studio at https://www.robotmesh.com/studio or use the latest version (18.104.22.168) of the Desktop edition or rmbuild from https://www.robotmesh.com/desktop and click Run/Download.
Other new features in this release!
- Currently the following are not available wirelessly: writing back to the computer’s console (print/printf), Connected mode and Python/Blockly debugging. Stay tuned, these features will come soon!
- Bluetooth download directly from your computer to the brain isn’t yet supported.
May the radio-waves be with you.