Vex boxing bot dead

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the correct forum but I need help please.
I just finished assembling a boxing bot, it worked for like 5 mins then it went dead.

The brain doesn’t turn on at all, it only shows green light if I hold the power button while plugging it.

Any ideas please?

Do you have a VEX Robot or another brand? Because this is a VEX forum, we’re best at answering VEX related questions.

If you have a VEX V5 robot, there should be a big battery that you can plug in. If it is a VEX IQ robot, the battery is attached to the bottom of the brain.

Yeah I have a Vex boxing robot with Vex pilot smart brain that takes 6 AA batteries

I’m pretty sure you should be contacting vex support. This is more for competition robots, while that’s more of a toy.

Do understand that VEX has a line of toys.

To answer the question properly, I would recommend @ayhamkutit contact support at VEX.com

Good luck.

6 Likes

I am aware, it just completely slipped my mind.

To avoid future confusion it may be a good idea for there to be VEX toys category, there isn’t really an alternative, as most opinions are competition related.

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t know if it’s needed considering vex support exists but…

@ayhamkutit: The Boxing Robot technically falls under HEXBUG support. They’ll be more than happy to help you troubleshoot if you get in touch with them.

8 Likes