VEX Conspiracy Theories

Dude nobody was serious about the Area 51 raid but now…

10 Likes

No

Stop it!

NOOOO

MY EYES ARE BURNING
STOPPP

Just kidding :wink:
What is king DRow’s favorite type of precipitation? Reign!
I mean if anyone testifies DRow he’d take you all the way to the GDC Quart.
Well that’s enough water talk, let’s just talk about the current season :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Very well.

The towers in TT look suspiciously like cups… anyone know how much liquid they’ll hold? It might be a hint towards when we’ll get the actual water game.

3 Likes

lets just say its 2020mL. what then?

2 Likes

Then the cups are very small… but we have our answer. To more than one question.

Vex does not tell anyone, but that they can add more smart ports to the v5 with a firmware update. This is all because they will release a new 50 port motor. The extra ports are required for the bandwidth.

2 Likes

Okay, the cups on Towers are 193.41 cubic inches.

On day 1 (January 1st) of 1934, there was a flood in Montrose, California. From Montrose to the nearest shoreline is a mere 31.6 miles. So we have our water connection.

To drive to Vex HQ from Montrose, it would take just over 22.5 hours.

So, we will get our water game from Vex in ‘22. The just more than the 5th month.
Vex always reveals the new game around that same date.

Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!!

Don’t be fooled, guys. Vex knows Exactly what they’re doing in this one. It only takes someone dedicated enough to put together the pieces.

That took too much work. But now we know…

9 Likes

And now Vex is pushing their new product. Hoping to convert people, and make them buy a whole new set of hardware from them.

4 Likes

As a normal fourm member I strongly reccomend all vex teams by Torx screws and Torx drivers from the VEXRobotics.com web store. They greatly improve building speed and efficiency. But don’t go buying anything from Robosource. They use non VEX brand steel which makes them not compatible with a VEX Robotics Competition robot.

7 Likes

I’ve been hearing rumors that the Kazakhstani government is bribing VEX to use BO1 instead of BO3. And I think that @Connor is in on it, that’s why he tried to go to a tournament there before he was found out and is pretending like it didn’t happen.

10 Likes

Sounds bout right

6 Likes

I knew there was something suspicious about that cap bot

4 Likes

The plot thickens

12 Likes

My heart quickens
They’re catching onto me!

8 Likes

Vex is useing all of the profit to save up for the area 51 raid.20190811_155813

It is suspicious that Farewell My Friends topic keeps coming up in the feed next to this one

IMG_20190818_202443

@ketchup must know something …

5 Likes

well @Illyana I just started on forums and I just go through everything and did not notice that it was months ago. im not saying I don’t or do know.

2 Likes

Image result for the joke you

18 Likes

but I might or might not know. I leave it up to u to decide

2 Likes

While I do know this to be true, I only pointed it out as what I really think is happening here is the GDC is secretly letting us know that not only are nuclear reactors perfectly legal on our bot, but that the rule amending energy sources for LEDs was done to allow teams to create reactors to power these LEDs off of and in turn help create a private and strongly armed militia for the VEX organization to have military superiority over FIRST.

p.s. I was quite obviously procrastinating from my homework here cuz #buildszn

Courtesy of @91634T

8 Likes