Vex Cortex Help

Recently our school has started the local Vex Robotics competition that happens every year, and I’m currently working on the electronic side, coding and wiring motors to try to get them to work. However, I’ve been having trouble with getting my the motors to spin. I took some pictures of our robot set up below, and i’m using the exact same code that I was using last year that worked, so i’m confused on why the motors wont run. We checked the voltage in the battery and hooked up our motors to the battery via direct connection and both seem to be working fine. Please help, I’m not sure where exactly the issue lies, but its getting frustrating.
Thanks,
Aaron
Photo Sep 21, 3 05 15 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 05 05 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 05 21 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 05 27 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 05 46 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 05 50 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 05 55 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 05 48 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 04 55 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 06 00 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 06 05 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 21, 3 06 15 PM.jpg

Aaron,

Thank you for the pictures, your set up looks okay. Not sure what could be the problem.
Please call us at 903 453 0802 for over the phone troubleshooting.

Business hours are weekdays from 7-5 central.

We have same issues with downloading code that worked before and the motors won’t run?
We changed ports, swapped battery, update master firmware
Repaired pins to battery cable , reinstalled robot c 4.xx , changed work stations, hit the config reset etc… nothing appears to works…
Do cortex brains have flash write cycle spec…?

We have used cortex for over 5-6 years, the problems have surfaced more frequently this school year any thoughts

Thanks