Vex datasheet... download?

can anyone give me for download the vex datasheet?
for example: I open the code for mplab - interrupts.c - and there it is :
“Timer 1 documentation starts on page 135 of the data sheet”.

edit - new question (post 3):
Thanks alot, i’ll try to understand the timers from the datasheet.
btw, is there any table of how the vex translate volts to analog values in mplab?

I believe that is a reference to the Microchip PIC18F8520 datasheet.
PIC18F8520

Thanks alot, i’ll try to understand the timers from the datasheet.
btw, is there any table of how the vex translate volts to analog values in mplab?

The Voltage is relative to the Reference Voltage (Which is 5 Volts), and is converted with a 10 Bit Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) , which 2 to the 10 results in a Value between 0 and 1023… There is usually a Formula to show you what is the resolution of the input. You will use this to translate, how much Voltage Change is needed to change the Digital value.

Because of variations in the sensors (like the Line Follower) the starting Analog value and its entire scale can be different. You best option is to measure each Sensor to determine its value and label them if needed. Then write your MPLAB code to allow for the variations in your sensors.

Also the page that underdark refferenced has this recent link:
Timer1Module Data Sheet Errata.

yea, i was going to measure my sensors. But i wanted to know how the values should be in each situation.

IFI has a white paper that provides a nice primer to using timers and interrupts in MPLAB.

Cheers,

• Dean