Is there a way to get this as a blank editable certificate? Recognizing all my students accomplishing within our club is something I’d like to do a better job of that, and I haven’t found any way to access this certificate in REC’s resources.
Thanks in advance!
So it’s a little convoluted, but lets give it a try.
- Run Tournament Manager, build a dummy VIQ event. Do the minimal to generate the event.
- When it starts back up, top row: Tools, then Options then Awards
- At the bottom of the form is a place for Custom Awards, in the box put STEM Research Project Award and select Individual. Click on Add Award and it should show up in the list of awards.
- Click OK, and now click the Reports, Team Certificates, then Awards.
- Enter a date that the award is for. You should now see a page that says Excellence Award.
- Use the Arrows to move to find the page with your award. Mine was page 6 in my testing.
- Click print, and in the print dialog box, pick pages and enter in the page the award is on. Adjust number of copies as needed.
- Click print and you are all done!!
If you make it an individual award, on the awards page you can enter their name and print it if you want.