VEX IQ Playing Field, Super Kit and more for sale

My son is moving to the VEX EDR program as he is entering high school this Fall. We have a Playing Field, Super Kit and many more components. In all, we spent a little over $2,000 in VEX Components that are practically brand new. Some are still in the original packaging. I have photos, videos, and receipts for any interested parties. We are located in the north metro Denver area. I am asking $1,000 for everything and will throw in an elevated base that the field can be placed on. It is of very solid wood construction with wheels and can easily be taken apart. It elevates the playing field to competition height. I paid approx. $300 for materials at Home Depot and will throw this in for free.

I am interested but where are you located?

Its seems like they are located in the denver area.

4 Likes

Is there any chance you could post some pictures and/or videos of the stuff? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi All - The items listed have been sold. I received a private message yesterday. It took me a bit to write this reply, as we had no power and no internet due to utility company ripping through the lines by our house.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.